Any good Contemporary Christian recordings

I really enjoy contemporary christian music on the radio but have found the few cd's I purchased were lacking in fidelity. Any good recordings to recommend?

Jack
gooddomino
Woven Hand which is David Eugene Edwards current band, his evolution from 16 HP. Marty's disclaimer is an accurate one! Intense.

Like Marco, also up there with my favorite bands (16Hp+Woven Hand...I sorta group em together).
Though Woven Hand clearly does reveal a founding signature in Edwards' genius, and is an extension of 16HP in that respect, I find those two bands very distinctive from each other. I can take Woven Hand in much smaller doses. 16HP I could listen to all day. Woven Hand is darker, more cerebral, more complex and brooding, and at times even a bit abstract. You won't hear as much of the roots of folk, Appalachia, gospel, bluegrass and rock, that makes the music of 16 Horsepower such a unique and distinctive fusion of sounds. Woven Hand is also a highly unique fusion of sounds but definitely not hot the same or even similar to my ears - you can hear Edwards lead, yes, but he's using a different musical vocabulary. But there is no mistaking Edwards presence in both bands - Yes, "Intense" most certainly describes him very well. He reminds me a bit of Nick Cave in some respects, who also uses uses lots of religious references in his music/lyrics, and is also a very theatrical and intense performer. No, 16HP are definitely not your grampa's Christian Rock band - good call on that Marty. Other 16HP band members went on to do a project called Lillium which I don't care for at all. It sounds nothing like 16hp.
I think Mutemath is purpoted to be a "christian" band. I'm somewhat new to their music, recently purchasing their latest album "Odd Soul". ItÂ’s a great album from beginning to end.
Nobody's mentioned Bob Dylan?! John Wesley Harding is a pretty amazing album. I guess it's not that contemporary anymore (1967). Though much of his later work have plenty of Christian references, I think JWH is a jewel.