Anyone heard of DK design group?

I have seen the DK VS-1 Reference Integrated Amplifier up for auction both here and on ebay. For the price and from the picture it looks great. However, No mention anywhere else aside from the company website:

http://www.dkdesigngroup.com/newdk/index.asp

Any comments from anyone
d1575
The DK amplifier is a terrific amp and I am very happy with it. I think that the rumor about Conrad Johnson is complete nonsense. By the way, I have also tried contacting Blue Diamond Audio and no one answers the phone and I never got a reply to email that I sent a month ago.
Are you sure you're not referring to Blue Diamond ALMONDS?
Because their factory is just three blocks from me. I can run down there right now and see if they know anything about the DK.
I purchased my DK VS-1 Reference MK II integrated amp. from audiorevelation.com (Jay is owner). No shipping charges, bonus package of some Cardas IC & stuff. Sounds pretty good, added 7308 tubes ($50 Upscale Audio each) have ordered CCa, tubes brought unit into easy "Class A" territory, added Analysis Plus power cord which was more than a subtle change in all aspects. Not sure about phono pre section yet but am sure it is more than just ok-good-serviceable. Previous amp was Audion 300b, very nice but no oooommmphhh, so far enjoy this more, best wishes, cheapmike.
Cheapmike,
I currently have the Audion Silver Night MKII, and have it paired with Klipsch La Scala's. I love the sound. But I'm curious as to what type of music you generally like to listen to, and if you are using the DK with your Zingali monitors?
Congrats on the new amp!
Howard
The company is very real. I am now a dealer for their products and am rather impatiently awaiting arrival of stock of their integrated amplifier. I have a number of folks here in the Raleigh, NC area who are in line to take the amp for a demo swing in their systems.... I can tell you more about the sound very soon....