Anyone heard the Alsyvox Botticelli planar speakers?

Full range ribbon tweeter/midrange and push-pull planar magnetic bass driver.  22Hz to 40kHz. 94 dB efficient due to all neo magnets. 260 lbs per speaker.  Has garnered enthusiastic show reviews.  BTW, "only $87k".   Looks beautiful.

https://alsyvox.com/

dracule1
Over at WBF, there is considerable disbelief that the new Alsyvox’s can compete with their favorite old fashioned horn based stuff. Personally, I think a lot of those folks are too closed minded to ever hear these new speakers, never mind what they can do; but to me, given the rave reviews that they have received so far, an audition should be on anyone’s short list -if they are seriously shopping in these price categories.

Dr Vinyl is having an open house in Laurel Maryland this weekend and our audio club is meeting there. I can't wait to hear these speakers.
If anyone wants to hear the Bonticellis with excellent electronics (CAT Black Path preamp/Concert Fidelity monoblock amplifiers) you are welcome to audition in eastern Nebraska. They are very special speakers without box colorations or driver deficiencies that exist in many designs. I also have sourcing information to purchase the speakers.