Anyone here using vintage speakers?

I am mostly a lurker and reader here and see very little conversation about vintage speakers (pre 1985). I have owned Altec 604's for about a year now and love the hell out of them. Just wondered if there are other vintage users in this crowd?
wwwrecords
...in my den, my secondary system. I got these new in 1978 as a high school graduation present. Bought at Tech HiFi on sale for $178/pr. Although I am afraid to do the "pencil eraser test," I am still using the original foam surrounds. The cabinets and grills are a bit worn, but they still sound rich and full as always. They never were detail or imaging champs, though. Heck of a value, all things considered!
Bondmanp,

What brand of vintage speaks from Tech HiFi? You didn't say.

The best I remember at Tech HiFi to be had for that price on sale might be Ohm E's? I sold dozens of them back in the day.

Or could be EPIs or smaller Infinitys or Advents maybe?
McIntosh XR-7 (2 pairs), McIntosh XR-5 (1 pair), JBL L-65 (one pair). I have the Macs coupled with the 107 Equalizers.

The Macs reproduce just about everything wonderfully. The JBLs sound best with quality rock.

I enjoy them all.
Sold my Magnepan MG-1s in Late 2007 after a well over 25 year run. Even had 'em factory rebuilt once. A 'landmark' in my personal stereo development. Replacement? New 1.6s, of course!