ATMA SPHERE SCHEMATIC for a UV-1 M/M.......

I have a Atma Sphere UV-1 without the Moving Magnet pre-amp section......I need a schematic so I can complete this project.....I don't mind paying a fair price for this schematic.......Let me know    Will
autospec
Yeah, Ralph, you are being too nice. The OP represented himself poorly. #greatthread

Too nice and too late. Autospec has already made up his mind he's done with Atma-Sphere, and listed that beautiful champagne faceplate pre-amp. Damn I wish I had a spare ten grand!
I started this tread hoping to purchase a schematic, I wanted nothing else but a schematic......I offered to pay for it....A very simple request ....Do you see what you get with a group of uninformed people, who bring nothing to the table.....There has been little good input.......Just a bunch of old ladies pushing something around.....Mr testpilot has never bought or sold anything on Audiogon, so what would he know about any of this.....It is a poor place to search for help on a problem......If Ralph would have said I don't have a diagram in the first place....I wouldn't have push him for it.......If he would have said we used a printed circuit , that would have been fine....but that didn't happen and nobody offered to sell me one......There are too many big egos and not a enough of the real stuff that makes this a fun hobby......I don't need any equipment that creates hard feeling with me or the builder.....That's why its for sale.....Try and find a way to help a problem  and maybe the results will be better......All I wanted was a schematic, that I was willing to pay for......Thanks for none of it.........Will