ATMA SPHERE SCHEMATIC for a UV-1 M/M.......

I have a Atma Sphere UV-1 without the Moving Magnet pre-amp section......I need a schematic so I can complete this project.....I don't mind paying a fair price for this schematic.......Let me know    Will
autospec
Yeah, Ralph, you are being too nice. The OP represented himself poorly. #greatthread

Too nice and too late. Autospec has already made up his mind he's done with Atma-Sphere, and listed that beautiful champagne faceplate pre-amp. Damn I wish I had a spare ten grand!
I started this tread hoping to purchase a schematic, I wanted nothing else but a schematic......I offered to pay for it....A very simple request ....Do you see what you get with a group of uninformed people, who bring nothing to the table.....There has been little good input.......Just a bunch of old ladies pushing something around.....Mr testpilot has never bought or sold anything on Audiogon, so what would he know about any of this.....It is a poor place to search for help on a problem......If Ralph would have said I don't have a diagram in the first place....I wouldn't have push him for it.......If he would have said we used a printed circuit , that would have been fine....but that didn't happen and nobody offered to sell me one......There are too many big egos and not a enough of the real stuff that makes this a fun hobby......I don't need any equipment that creates hard feeling with me or the builder.....That's why its for sale.....Try and find a way to help a problem  and maybe the results will be better......All I wanted was a schematic, that I was willing to pay for......Thanks for none of it.........Will
As usual, Ralph is the epitome of class and helpfulness.

Unfortunately the same can’t be said for some others around here.

Best regards,
-- Al