ATMA SPHERE SCHEMATIC for a UV-1 M/M.......

I have a Atma Sphere UV-1 without the Moving Magnet pre-amp section......I need a schematic so I can complete this project.....I don't mind paying a fair price for this schematic.......Let me know    Will
autospec
I also see that most of you folks that have opinions about other peoples purchased haven't spent the first dime on Audiogon buying anything......All you have is opinions......
I have purchased many thousands of $$$ worth of stuff here, and do find your tirade uncalled for and ugly.  Just my opinion of course.  Yes, I do have an opinion, as you say, as do you.  We may differ about things, but not about that.  By the way I thought you said a while back you were finished with this tirade.  What happened????
It's a bit sad to see where this thread went...

Things sometimes go sideways.  That's life, yes?  But hopefully, with a bit of road between now and what's ahead, things will get back to good.

Obviously, Ralph's a good guy and a valuable member of the community.  However, Will Vincent (autospec) IS AS WELL.  Almost anyone familiar with this beautiful Dynaco ST70 restorations / retromods and other work would agree
@trelja  Agreed. Will's work looks great and he deserves respect for his contribution to the audioplile community. Sometimes what folks mean fails to come across in text. Peace out.