Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
CEC TL2 with Meridian 566DAC(20bit dual differential) connected with a Apogee Wide eye. Power cables by JPS Labs digital AC to both transport and DAC. All source powered by PS Audio Powerplant P300 set at sine wave.
I use a Tube Research Labs modified Sony SCD 595 player (I bought mine at Best Buy for $150) plus the TRL mod at $550 plus shipping. For more info, do a search over at Hi Rez Asylum, there has been much discussion about TRL mods over there.
I use a Rotel RCD990 I bought over 8 years ago. Still haven't found any reason to replace it!
Jes45-

What do you think of the TRL modded Sony 595?

I have been getting into vinyl mostly lately and sold my main digital source (a nice Cary 308) as even that couldn't quite get me the immediacy and presence of analog.
I had decided to just live with my Pioneer DVD/CD player as a digital source.

I kind of stumbled upon the TRL mod via a review on 6 moons and some people on AA High Rez.

Well, long story short I decided to give it a try and I also wanted to fool around a bit with SACD.
I just got mine from Paul Weitzel on Friday and it is burning in as we speak.
I did sneak a listen after about 40 hours.
I think it is going to be very nice-what are your thoughts?