audio physic virgo and valves

anyone use this combination?
I recently demo`ed the virgo with my unisis amp (35w pp tube) and they seemed fantastico! , but after getting home and reading the specs on the virgos`, i am in doubt to whether they need more power than the 35w of tube power driving them.
Has anyone had experience with the virgos on the end of tube amps?
cheers :)
paggusset
i agree, i would rather have quality than quantity any day.
i now think that 35 watt oc class "A" will sound great, even in the long term.
I think the hefty current reserve helps driving tricky (ish) loads.
I took the amp round to my brothers, who has a pair of martin logan s, sensitivity of 88 db, 4 ohms (dipping to 1 0hm @ 20 khz).
The unisis drove them without any problems, loud too :)
so, i am now on the lookout for some physics :)
Can anyone comment on this combination ? I am considering to purchase the virgo speaker but read reviews that it might be difficult to drive.
I used to own Virgo II and powered them with a pair of KR Audio monoblocks which were approximately 26 wpc (I think they were specd at 22wpc, but my audio technician guy measured them at about 26wpc). I never had any issues and found that the power seemed ample, and I've since owned other speakers that definitely needed more power.

The Virgos are magical and frankly have outperformend many other speakers I've owned. One of the speakers I now own is the Audio Physic Avanti III which are similar to the Virgo but with more presence and weight. I stronly recommend placing the Virgos on Sistrum 004 Stands. I can't emphasise this enough - they completely transform the speakers, and I have no relationship with the company or any other audio company.