audio physic virgo and valves

anyone use this combination?
I recently demo`ed the virgo with my unisis amp (35w pp tube) and they seemed fantastico! , but after getting home and reading the specs on the virgos`, i am in doubt to whether they need more power than the 35w of tube power driving them.
Has anyone had experience with the virgos on the end of tube amps?
cheers :)
paggusset
The soundstage is fairly big with the Primaluna, but I've heard larger. The CJ Premier 17/MV60SE combo in particular throws a huge soundstage, especially in terms of depth. For about 7 times the cost of the PL, I can get a slightly larger soundstage, slightly better image focus and inner detail and some more air around the notes. It's a matter of how much one is willing to spend to squeeze out that extra measure of sonic performance.
One of the most musically convincing systems I've heard in a store was a pair of Virgos driven by a VAC Avatar tube integrated. It generated 60/60 watts in pentode operation, and something like 28/28 in pseudo-triode mode. Great option. The room was sizable and in pentode mode, power was sufficient whenever triode mode ran out of oomph. The system blew away everything bigger and more expensive in the store at that time.

Phil
i agree, i would rather have quality than quantity any day.
i now think that 35 watt oc class "A" will sound great, even in the long term.
I think the hefty current reserve helps driving tricky (ish) loads.
I took the amp round to my brothers, who has a pair of martin logan s, sensitivity of 88 db, 4 ohms (dipping to 1 0hm @ 20 khz).
The unisis drove them without any problems, loud too :)
so, i am now on the lookout for some physics :)
Can anyone comment on this combination ? I am considering to purchase the virgo speaker but read reviews that it might be difficult to drive.