Aurender N100H

Hi All,

I have one of these. SQ is fine and the Conductor app is user friendly.  My problem with it is that it doesn't, for the most part, display the album artwork I've painstakingly entered over the years.  I have had somewhat unsatisfactory exchanges with Aurender about this, but time zones and language differences (I think) have gotten in the way.  As I understand it, all the album artwork needs to be renamed "front" or "back" -- I have tried this only selectively as I have about 1800 AIFF album files in my iTunes library. Anyway, it hasn't worked.  I used a third party software app on a back up library to systematically embed the artwork within the folder for each album, but that too was ineffective.

I'm probably missing something really basic -- I can't believe everyone would be having this problem and still buying Aurender servers. Many thanks for your help!

Best

S

stevensimon
I have the N100h, and my front.jpg file shows up correctly on the conductor app.  Yes, I had some dealing with the technical support (based in Korea) before, and the time zone difference can be a bit problematic sometimes.  Did they ask you to enable the remote support on your N100h so they can access the unit to troubleshoot?
I, too, have no problems. On the General Settings, turn off "Show only albums with covers" and turn off "Restore filter".

Also try opening the metadata of a sample file and remove all the artwork. Then place the the album picture file in the same subdirectory and name it "Front.jpg". I don't use iTune libraries so all I can recommend for the metadata editing is dBPoweramp, which is what I use for my pc based library.
For iTunes artwork to appear properly I had to buy a script for $2. I believe it was this one:

https://dougscripts.com/itunes/scripts/ss.php?sp=savealbumart

This solved the issue on most iTunes artwork. I think there were discussions about it on the Aurender website.