Austin TX — February, 2009

Hi,

It seems that there have been several failed attempts to get an Austin Audio Club up and running. I'm willing to give it another shot! Please post here AND message me privately if you're interested.
rebbi

Showing 9 responses by audio_builder

I don’t mind having a few people over, but my room is limited in size to 3-4 people.
Hello Rebbi,

I second that. Soliver is the keeper of the list. Some of us have been getting together regularly over the past few months.

Lee
Hello Pmc,

You would think that in such great city like Austin, “The music capital of the world” there would be a big audio group. Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of people interested in audio but no urge to meet. You are welcome to come over for a listen. 2 channel only though. Can’t afford the other 3.1 :-)
AUDIO MEET IN AUSTIN

Just passing along some info:

Meet April 2nd from 4-6 pm at Audio Systems in Austin.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=357730&page=3
There is a new audio club in Austin! They are 5one2audio listed on facebook. The next meet is August 21.
Group is too strong term.  There are a few of us that get together on occasion.   Send myself or sebrof an email and we can let you know when the next gathering is.

Lee
March meeting of the Austin Audio Society will be hosted by Joshua Miles of JWM Acoustics on Saturday, March 4, starting at noon