Austin TX — February, 2009

Hi,

It seems that there have been several failed attempts to get an Austin Audio Club up and running. I'm willing to give it another shot! Please post here AND message me privately if you're interested.
rebbi

Showing 3 responses by eponies54

Count me in also gents. Would love to gather and hear more gear and especially share thoughts on music.
Edge22
Yes, the meet is scheduled for May 14th at Casa Tejas, 1001 Green Downs, RR, TX at 4 PM.
TejasRichard is our host and is cooking at his place and a few of us are bringing the extras to compliment this.
The meet is focused on DAC's. Several folks from Audiokarma and Agon will attend and bring a DAC or two for the shootout.
Go to:
http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=361944
Later, Eponies54
So, there are folks who might still wish to try an Austin Audio Club after all.
Mr. Miller, u sound familiar, have we met? Give me an email at ponies502000@yahoo.com to continue the discussion off Agon.
I too am open for more meets w/good music and audio folks. I was highly active in the group prior to its disappearance.
System is Martin Logan SL3 loudspeakers (today), McCormack DNA225 power amp, Custom tube preamp by Diety, various sources of vinyl and music server.