Avantgarde Duos: Omega or Mezzo?

Putting together a new system. Considering:

1- Emm Labs XDS1 V2
2- Audio Note Jinro integrated
3- Avantgarde Duo

Question is: Omega or Mezzo?

Above all, I have musicality and being "taken there".

Thank you!
128x128miguelito
Yes what you state is actually quite obvious (placement for image vs bass) since these are two different wavelengths. If your room is big enough this is likely less of a problem. Interesting point, never thought of it.

I think I've decided for the mezzo... From what I read elsewhere I gather that the bass transition from the horns and the low volume playback are likely better. Do you have a view on these two points?

BTW... This is completely separate from a TV and such.

Thx.
Maril555: BTW... Your observation simply means you must get Trios with basshorns. Then you can optimally position each... ;)
Trios are very tempting, and there are incredible deals on the used one's from time to time.
I can't really comment on Mezzo's integration, but I do think, it should be easier to do, than with the Duos
The smaller room is too small for any of the Avantgardes - you need to sit a minimum of 10' from the tweeters for proper integration, and the tweeters in that case would be 12' apart if proper ratio is used - meaning that the small dimension of the room must be 14' or more.

As another owner has noted, the Duo Omegas have no practical limitation on bass extension; I find that the bass integration issue some cite is actually due to poor set-up, crossing the subs over too high, and/or setting subs' volume level too high.