Best place to sell high end audio equipment?

I have a bunch of equipment that I am not using anymore that I am looking to sell and am wondering where everyone posts there stuff? I have throw things up on Craigslist, eBay, US Audio Mart and Audiogon, just wondering what other sites are out there, since im trying to offload this stuff as quick as possible. Equipment includes things like:

McIntosh Amps

McIntosh PreAmps Tube and Digital

McIntosh Speakers

LOTS of AudioQuest Cables

divines
divines
can you tell me about your Audioquest cables? Send me a PM if you wish.
Happy Listening!
Good items sell fast here, (take lots of photos).
I sold 3 sets of cables here last week in a couple of days, (3 separate ads). Had no bites at US Audio.

But, I was shocked at how much money was taken in fees for the high-priced cables. That's the tradeoff...a fast sale and high fees or wait and see at the free sites.

One place to check is TMR...The Music Room. They buy used and do trades. Very trustworthy. However, when selling the 1st offer will be a lowball. But they do very well with trades.

What the hell...
Does anyone know how much I can get for a pair of mint Monitor Audio Silver RS8’s in rosewood finish?
I am also curious about the price of a PSB Stratus center channel in a black ash finish, also excellent condition.
How about KCI Silkworm Plus interconnects? Excellent condition, no smoke/child/pet household.
Where should I list a Shunyata high current power cable.
Thanks for any help. I inherited all these and just don’t know what to do with them...
I’ve found many people believe that their equipment is worth a lot but anything they wish to purchase has little value. Somewhere in between is reality. Most used equipment sells for 50% of retail. Exceptions include equipment less than a year old in perfect condition. Maybe 60%. If it’s previous generation—the Mark 3 just came out— then expect 40% unless rare, in super demand, or collectible. Your $10,000 speakers? Maybe $3,500 if lucky. That’s my experience.