Beware of the cable claiming long burn in period.

Almost all the audio equipment including speaker need burn in time.

But I had bad experience with one digital cable recently.

Some people blew the horn on it and claimed burn in time more than 100 hours.

Out of box it had lot of details but etched.

After 8 weeks (around 200 hours) it got little bit better but its overall performance is not better than other digital cable that I have had.

Now it is too late to return it.

Beware of any cable claiming more than 50 hours of burn in time.

The chance is high that you will waste your time and money.
128x128shkong78
Burn in is a myth. This is simply people getting used to the sound of something over time and enjoying it more.
Even if it’s a myth I’ll take it...as long as it works. A myth is as good as a mile.

Metaphors be with you. 
@twoleftears, Morrow offers 60 days. Even at 400 hours , that’s not hard to do . Besides , if you ever actually talked to Mike , he will work with people . I run tubes , and I requested 10 day ( 240 ) hour break in on my power cords and speaker cables . Also they seemed to break in faster than my Interconnects, especially the digital ones . But I can leave my Yiggy DAC , Oppo 105 , and CD transport powered up for days being non tubed . If that doesn’t work for you , I’ve had great results with comparably priced Kimber products . I’ll be venturing to Nordst soon to try some cables for my Audeeze cans . BTW , I apologize in advance if I come across to harsh . It’s all about the Fun Factor . Regards , Mike B. 
Digital cables have no burn in.  They either pass the signal as a 1 or 0 or they don’t. They have no burn in, no directionality, no nothing. Do you think they deliver a more powerful 1 or 0 after the burn in???   Asinine discussion 
7 hours a day, each and every day, without fail, for 60 days, is not my definition of "easy to do".  Besides, if a product is not performing properly at the moment of its sale, why are you selling it?  Purchasers should have 60 days to perform listening tests, swopping in and out cables, etc., not to sweat over bringing it to perfect ripeness.