Beware of the cable claiming long burn in period.

Almost all the audio equipment including speaker need burn in time.

But I had bad experience with one digital cable recently.

Some people blew the horn on it and claimed burn in time more than 100 hours.

Out of box it had lot of details but etched.

After 8 weeks (around 200 hours) it got little bit better but its overall performance is not better than other digital cable that I have had.

Now it is too late to return it.

Beware of any cable claiming more than 50 hours of burn in time.

The chance is high that you will waste your time and money.
128x128shkong78
Geoffkait - I never said that I would endeavor to cook a cable for 500 hours.  Someone on the forum posted that it could take that long.  I thought that was ridiculous as you did.

I am satisfied with 24 hours on the cables I audition.  Sometimes I allow an IC it to stay plugged in on a full band radio station with classical and rock for 5 days, especially on cables from other manufacturers.  I don't use a cable cooker.  However, just allowing a cable to play for 6 to 8 hours often yields superior results.  For A/C cables, they get plugged into a frig for a day or two.  They also usually sound quick good after 8 hours in an audio system only.  

(The corollary is that inadequate cables don't sound good regardless of the time they spend cooking).  
I'm not trying to be  completely negative or insulting concerning this subject. However, I am always interested in new advancements in audio. Cables included. I think comments positive or negative are a good balance to subjects that are controversial. I realize most posters here have made up their minds on this subject. However, people new to this hobby have not. Perhaps reading some opposing views will help them understand they need to do more than just casual listening to help make the correct choice for themselves.
not very complicated to burn in a cable, or other component, then decide if you keep it or return it...