Biamping B&W 802 with Musical Fidelity and Bryston

I’m using Musical Fidelity A3Cr (120 WPC) to drive B&W matrix 802. The source is Toshiba SD 9200 DVD player. Preamp is Audible Illusions L1. My system sounds a bit bright. I’m thinking about adding another MF A3Cr or Bryston 4B (250WPC) for bi-amping. Any thoughts?
Thank you.
alexv
I agree. This is why the idea of second MF looked to me very appealing. It would double the power and I would not have problems with different gains and impedances. MF is actually dual mono amp. I would technically have 4 mono amps to do both vertical and horizontal bi-amping.
Biamping with identical amps does NOT double the power because the energy spectrum of music is not uniform. The power gain, if any, is marginal. A single amp with twice the power is more but, still, not more than a few dB.

Kal
There's nothing scary or hard about bi-amping, and the audible benefits are many. I've been actively bi-amping for years(tube top/SS bottom), but it's much easier with two identical amps. Read this: (http://www.soundstage.com/synergize/synergize031998.htm) It contains tips/facts on vertical bi-amping that you might find enlightening.
In my opinion neither of those amps are "nice" on the top. I was an MF dealer and used a 4B for an hour in my system before I just had to remove it. Very metallic sounding to my ear. Too bad too I really wanted it, they are well built and as it was a trade in I could have gotten it cheap. I settled on CJ SS amps. I first got the 100WPC MF2100. Nice. I then got a MF2500- 250WPC and put the 2100 in the closet. I then bi-wired the 2500. Big improvement. I then decided hey these two amps both have the same gain,input impedance and sensitivity. I then implemented a horizontal bi-amp. Again another level of improvement. Not subtle either, especially in image and soundstage. Read Rodman's link too, it's good.

ET