Can a component after complete breaking reverse ?

Can a component such as cables,amps etc after complete breaking in reverse themself to become unbroken-in again ?
Cardas states that after break in do not move the cables, does this means that if they are moved the cables will return to their original form ?
Thank you for any facts about this matter.
128x128terryakhan
Well, Timrhu, I guess the moral to your story is that some of the designers and manufacturers of the equipment we (I) buy don't know what the hell they're talking about.

Their gear sure sounds good, though...and it sounds better after a day of being powered up.
Timrhu you cruel bugger! -We still do this at our shop, and, I have discovered, that you can even zap a non-rookie, simply by throwing it at him while walking by. People, like dogs, like to catch things.

I wonder if there is two aspects to all this capacitor stuff:
1)The capacitor simply charges, stores, then releases said charge. (O.K., this is true of a capacitor from initial start up- either it works or it doesn't)
2)Is there a possibility that there is a settling in time/period for the capacitor, or the parts that make up the capacitor, in effect making for a better catalyst?
In other words, is there something happening on a very small level (molecular) that will allow for better delivery, storage, and release of this energy? Consider it conditioning, break-in, what ever.

On to the main topic, I believe that there might not really be another real break-in, as opposed to a re-conditioning. I don't consider the effect of break-in to be lost -broken in is broken in -but, I do belive that conditionig is also real.

To make my self clearer, let's consider that a car engine sufficiently broken in at 5,000 kms still requires a warm up period to reach optimal performance, no?
2)Is there a possibility that there is a settling in time/period for the capacitor, or the parts that make up the capacitor, in effect making for a better catalyst?
In other words, is there something happening on a very small level (molecular) that will allow for better delivery, storage, and release of this energy? Consider it conditioning, break-in, what ever.
This is the effect that was explained to me.
Tvad, this makes sense to me also. I'm sure the designers understand the workings of a capacitor, now if you said it was a salesman explaining component operating theory...
Fotis k, what's the funniest electric shock story you have? One of my favorites is -- a guy I worked with was leaning against a metal bench when he got zapped. What made it funny was his crotch was the part of his body contacting the bench. Why is someone elses pain so darn funny?
Terryakhan: The relevant answer to your question is that you can get responses ranging from Porziob's to most everyone else's (and then there's the question of what constitutes break-in vs. warm-up), but the bottom line is if one can't determine this for themselves via listening, then it really needn't matter. Personally, I've never been aware of new cable break-in, and also never sure when it comes to components *other than speakers and cartridges* (and new tubes) whether break-in or simply warm-up is occurring. But that may well be because most of my stuff has been bought used, and what Albert says is right. Anyway, if can't hear it then don't sweat it.