Cardas Cables

After having an amazing experience with a Cardas headphone cable for my Focal Utopia headphones, I am really getting an itch to replace my existing speaker cables (XLO UltraPlus) with Cardas cable.

Anyone familiar with Cardas speaker cables?

Based on current lineup, I really like the "Clear" version, but I cannot afford it, so looking for used.

I see several used cables for sale from Cardas, but they all appear to be previous models. And I have no clue which ones are the equivalent with current "Clear".

I see Neutral Reference, Cross, Golden Cross, etc.

Any help is appreciated!
128x128thyname
@Thyname - It would appear that only the top of the line Cardas cables suffer from high capacitance due to their advanced geometry.

Clear Bewyond is 446 pF/ft
Clear Speaker is 278 pF/ft

The other models seem to be in the range 30-55 pF/ft

Kimber Kable speaker cables are higher than most, but their best cables (12TC adn 8TC) are around half the capacitance of the TOTL Cardas

But it is interesting that Ayre "recommends" them

Regards - Steve
Thanks Steve @williewonka  I appreciate you sharing the specs.

To be clear, "my" Ayre guy did not recommend Cardas, he said he personally likes them, and many Ayre users have them
I just purchased a set of Cardas Clear Cygnus cables, I have had them less than a week, but so far so good. 
George Cardas used Magnepan speakers as his personal reference for many years, and his "legacy" cables mate very well with his speaker choice IMO.

Cables have synergy with certain speakers and amplifiers.

Subjective tastes and listening experience rule intelligent choice.   
@thyname, what speakers are you using? There needs to be synergy between the cables and the speakers.