Cartridge advice needed, dynavector 20xh now what?

Hello, I am wondering what cartridges would be a big step up from my Dynavector 20xh without breaking the bank. I won't specify a price other than below $1500 retail new and hopefully less. I purchased the Dyna 20xh to use with my Spacedeck/Anna tonearm because I only had a mm phono pre built in my DK Design amp. I have since picked up the new Eastern Electric Tube Minimax phono pre that has mm/mc low & mm high inputs. I am loving vinyl & my setup. I wonder how much better things will get if I upgrade the cartridge end of things. I would continue to look within the Dynavector line but also hear an awful lot of good things about ZYX cartridges. At this point I am really just hoping to hear suggestions from users or different MC carts who could give me an idea on the range of improvement to be expected. I haven't played a cd since I got the Spacedeck spinning. I have been buying vinyl every week & having a blast. Thanks again for all the help along the way.
nicksgem10s
Hi Doug,

One of many little pearls of wisdom that get dropped around here from time to time. In all honesty, without that tip, I probaly would have sold off my Fuji FS and considered all the ZYX talk as hype. Now, I'm happy as a clam, but looking to possibly move up the line - good for my listening pleasure, bad for my retirement fund.

The tradeoffs we make....
years back i heard a friend with the shelter 501 on a nottingham deck, cant remember which model it was, i thought it sounded real well. I vote for the 501II
Seven months later and I still have the same cartridge dyna 20xh. What is stange now that I reread this thread is that I now have a Roksan Xerxes.X table and K&K phono preamp. I was looking for cartridge advice and ended up changing everything else. Someday when finances are better I will shop for cartridges. This hobby is a wild ride sometimes. My vinyl collection has also probably quadrupled since this thread started. I love shopping for vinyl and checking out new(old) music Thanks for everyone.