CD player vibration control ..................

What are you using for isolation/vibration control for your CD player.Cones ? Bearing based feet ? Isolation platforms ?
Thanks for your input.
bluebull
Finite Elemente Ceraballs- $125 set. The difference they have made on my system is not subtle. I did not have to wonder whether it was my mind really wanting this tweak to make a difference.
Neuance Platform. That's after trying Vibrapods, BDR cones, Aurios Media Bearings, Mapleshade cones, and others.... Great product.
As a complete tweak freak, I have tried most everything I know of. Today I use titanium cones on Aurios pros. These sit on Neuance shelf that is suspended on bubble wrap that then sits on an aluminum shelf. This then sits on a series of Mana racks. The racks sit on sandstone slabs decoupled from the floor with Aurios pres, tungsten balls and Black Diamond Racing "Those Things" (Carbon fiber squares)

If you are interested in the philosophy behind this you can read it in my virtual system isolation post.

Isolation pilosophy

If you think I'm crazy... your right!

jd
Shun Mook GDR, I went through Nordost Pulsar Points Titanium, Symposium 2, Audio Tekne Carbon Blocks, Harmonix and nothing come close to Shun Moook.
Another Neuance.. was surprised at the difference it made. I was firmly in the skeptics corner till then.