Classe cp-800 add ssp 300?

Hello all. Quick question. Would I be able to add a ssp 300 to my 2 channel cp-800 simply for ht processing at a later date? I thought about the ssp-800 purchase but I got the cp for a steal so had to move on it. I am not sure by using xlr setup now (cp to my ca-d200 amp) if the signal would pass to a ssp-300 rca as the 300 has no xlr capability. 

Cp I would use pass through option  & volume control would be on a ssp 300 for movies... allowing my mains to function or would I be stuck having to use ssp 600 for the xlr out capability. 

Thsnks in advance.  I'm sure this has been addressed as did to a good search before I posted ;)
bimmer528

Yes, you can do this.  You can configure any input on your CP-800 to be a "Pass-Through" type.  See page 26 of the manual:

https://www.classeaudio.com/pdfs/Owners_manuals/CP-800_ENG.pdf

That way, you can use the left/right outputs of a processor (like SSP-300 or any other) and connect this to the "Pass-Through" input of the CP-800 preamp.  It would allow you to use the SSP volume control as master volume for the home theater setup.

Thank you so much for the reply. Just wasn't sure if by using xlr I'd the ssp 300 would suffice ;)