Clean Power without the drawbacks of Conditioning Filtering. Advice?

Hi-

From reading i see there is a lot of talk on the drawbacks of Conditioning filtering. Dynamics and freq. limitations etc.

I want to ask if there is a power strip+cord that are not filtering. I think i could possibly get away without conditioning.
From searching it looks like there are the cheapo strips that you don't want to use OR Conditioning strips.

Wondering if there is a good reliable strip that does not screw around with the sound and can also deliver to an 800w consumption tube amp.

Thanks!
128x128dumbeat
Post removed 
If you want clean AC without the disadvantages of using a power conditioner, then I would take a look at the Akiko Audio Corelli or the smaller Minelli. They simply plug into a power strip.

https://www.akikoaudio.com/en/products

I've been planning to purchase the Minelli.
Here's a pretty good white paper from Vince Galbo
http://www.msbtechnology.com/faq/how-to-wire-your-house-for-good-power/

I have an in line Topaz (5kVA, 0.0005 pf) hospital grade isolation transformer on it's own circuit to condition the power and it really cleans things up nicely.  

I'm considering a subpanel to either split analog from digital or sources from power.....can't decide which is more important? I don"t want more that two sets of outlets.

Any insight?
I have split analog from digital.. I use a Furman REF 20 for analog, and the PS Audio P-600 regenerator for digital, and run the 600 to output 110Hz instead of 60Hz.Until I bought a new  $$$ (with 5yr warranty) And felt I could not plug the new Marantz into the 110Hz device in case of a warranty problem.                            
Since the other digital really sounds better with the 110Hz.. I placed the Marantz on the Furman. Since the high current area of the Furman (which I use for preamps and phono boxes) is isolated from the low power section. I an confident the Marantz is not adding grung.(And using PS Audio Noise Harvesters, to sniff out hash on the AC line, The Marantz AC backwash has no HF 'spew' Unlike some of my other equipment. (the Plasma TV is a huge offender, but thankfully only when turned on)           
So basically only some audio boxes spew stuff. Some digital devices add nothing bad to the AC line. Finding out which ones DO, is valuable.
I don't use power strips.

They force you to be using a common power cord with everything plugged into it.
I use separate power cords instead, plugged into enough outlets. I had a few extra added! The ROMEX in the wall is better performance than a flexible power cord, and less heat is made by the AC power connectors (heat means voltage sag FWIW).