Cleveland, OH

Anyone in the NE Ohio area that are still stalwart 2 channelers?
How about those of you who got rid of their stereo gear to go HT
only to regret it. Are you out there? COMMENTS
mosfetti

Showing 7 responses by hford653

Afro18 I also have the VPI HW19 TT. I am runnning the SAMA stand alone motor as well. What a smooth operation. You are definitely headed in the right direction with that upgrade.
Im still interested in a get together in the Cleveland area sometime soon. I travel a lot and need to know in advance of the date so that I can arrange to be in town when something happens. Keep me in the loop, Herman
Hi, I'm just south of Cleveland off of 77 and would love to meet other hi fi guys in the area. I have 2 channel digital and analog for serious listening and h t just for the fun of it.
Tpsonic and Brian: thanks for stopping by today and checking out some sounds on my little system. I really enjoyed meeting Brian and having the opportunity of welcoming him to our little community of audiophiles in the south central Cleveland area. Tipsonic, it's always a pleasure and special treat when you stop by and drive me crazy with all those little adjustments that just seem to make the analog rig sound its best. Although a lot of fun and fellowship was had, we definitely did not have enough time together today to really enjoy all the benefits of my system so when we can, lets get togheter and do it again. Thanks again, Herman
Oldgrey: welcome aboard. I to agree that 2 channel and HT can exist in the same environment. In fact it can be done exceptionally well in several different ways if you are willing to work at it. I am just south of you in the Brecksville area and would like to have you as well as others in our group over for a listen when you get some time. I like a lot of Jazz mostly pre 1980 and have several Coltrane albums in my playing rotation. Happy listening, Herman