Comparing VTL ST85 or MB125s to Manley Snappers

Has anyone out there spent time with either of the VTL amps mentioned and a set of Manley Snapper monos? If so could you discuss the sound of the two different brands compared to each other. I am very familiar with the two VTLs and they do sound alike and understand the shared family history with the two company's. All these amps are EL34 based and am hoping that the Snappers share a lot of the VTL sound. What say you?
tooblue
I have the Snappers now. Previously had VTL 100's and 225's. They sound a lot alike. The Snappers have more drive than the VTL 100's and are faster sounding. A lot depends on tubes for the final flavor. Based on my experience I would choose the snapper over the VTL 125's. The VTL 225 kills them both especially in dynamic impact.
Have not heard  the Snappers but I say they appear to be the same design as the MB125s, outside of being fully balanced.  Depends on the deal you can get, if you need balanced or the style you prefer.  The Snappers are unique looking, the MB125s more traditional. and available in black or silver.