Dartzeel amp lives up to hype

I purchased a fully broken in Dartzeel about a week ago to drive the Von Schweikert VR-7SE. I was concerned about the 100w power rating and was put to ease when I switched it on. Powerful tight bass and the sweetest midrange and delicate highs one could hope for. Transparency is way ahead of all other amps I've had. Definitely lives up to the reviews.
128x128snook2
At the present time , there are only two units in the US. Mike Lavigne has had a pre production unit for several months and Jtinn had the unit for the RMAF and CES shows. The first production units are schudeled in the US in about 10 days
Mike , you may want to know that I'm listening ( in Old Europe) the last 3 months to the Dart combo in one of my systems, the plate reads "Pre Serial number 000 " .
They worked flawlessly so far , and the sound is truly special with analog sources in the battery mode.
Dan
Steinway57- tell your dealer friend it's time to retire- his ears are no longer functioning properly. Thank him for the 30+ years of serving our community.

Fmpnd- If you already have the SST, there should be plenty of warnings in the instructions about the consequences if the product is misused or applied incorrectly. I feel some people don't realize that once you use it on a female XLR or RCA input (like on an amplifier input), how do you remove it from inside the female inputs? Subsequent connections of new male cable pins or cleaned and treated male pins with SST will not prevent the excess build-up inside the female pins. Once too much "highly conductive paste" builds up inside where you can't see it, I would imagine the potential for disaster is high. The ONLY place I would use SST or similar products is where the paste could be completely removed from BOTH contacting points (both inside and out) thereby preventing any build up. Even if used only once, an excessive amount of paste can build up if not applied cautiously. Good luck.
I really think that hearsay proclomations about the performance or reliability of a product that the poster hasn't actually heard, reflects worse on the poster than on the product. Let's remember that in the end you're talking about someone's livelihood here, and negative comments that have no credible basis in fact can be really harmful even if not intended that way. I have never heard a Dart product nor do I know anyone associated with the company or its distribution, and really my comments can apply to any number of threads and posters. Sometimes I wish that we could all think twice before hitting that submit button.
Fsarc,

Thanks for the info. I did read the warnings and have heard rumors about potential for it building up. My concerns are: (i) that Andy is not an idiot and used it sparingly like the directions instructed; and (ii) even if I did use it a bit more than sparingly (which I now likely will not use it at all), would a build up of SST really make an amp burst into flames?? I can see it causing a short and blowing fuses - but combusting?

My point is that if anyone else has seen this happen or can explain exactly how this can occur, there is no way in hell I am ever going to take that chance with my components. This thread is timely as I was literally JUST ready to use the SST. I am no novice to this hobby and can deal with a blown fuse but a bon fire????? - NO WAY!!