Deep Cleaning Records With Steam?

It has happened again. Major tweak and record provider has available a steam cleaner made especially for records. Anybody try steam for cleaning lp’s? What were your results? Since a unit can be had for about $20 at Target, 15% of what the tweak provider is charging, is it worth a try?.
tiger
I use circular jar openers , S&L and Bank give-aways. Work perfectly every time.
Jj24688
I'm not covering my labels at all(as in the video by Stltrains on u-tube) Provided you don't steam directly on them and blot them off with a soft cloth right away when done I'm not sure there's really much of an issue. I have yet to damage one.
For me it all depends on how rare a LP is as well as its age. I note that early LPs center lables were softer in texture and subject to finger marks; they water stain easily. Later, hard printed lables can take a little handeling and a drop or two of moisture. Recently, I located a 1952 (TOPS L-931) LP "Lena Horne Sings". When I steam a 56 year old LP , I cover the label.
How hard does one press down with the RCM brush? I have a VPI 16.5 and the bristles feel rather stiff to me and I'm afraid of damagine the vinyl.

Stltrains mentions in his video that he also moves it back and forth... is this in the direction of outside to label or always going with the grooves?