Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Yes the American dream, live in debt. Take your blinking CC and tie it up for this speaker @ its asking price. Why? Because it's a steal of a deal for all the cheese Wizz players out there. When the price goes up all the CB's will come out and B about the up movement of $$$. Well you have your chance , buy now DI. All cry babies will be vaporized . Really when you hear these guys you will know the $$$ has to go up. Oh that will take me out of the game if the $$$ goes up. Well play now!!

This guy at 3 hours ran past my 10K plus Zu Audio Def 2 speakers. At 6/9 hours I heard tunes coming out of them that was in line with the much praise it has received in the Forums. Want bottom end go get a JL. Get two of them!!

So you want a deal. Ask mom for 2K and have yourself a blast. Very few times in this insane hobby do you find gold this pure. Def 15K+ speaker going on here.

I feel like little Mike L Jr. now.
Yes the American dream, live in debt. Take your blinking CC and tie it up for this speaker @ its asking price. Why? Because it's a steal of a deal for all the cheese Wizz players out there. When the price goes up all the CB's will come out and B about the up movement of $$$. Well you have your chance , buy now DI. All cry babies will be vaporized . Really when you hear these guys you will know the $$$ has to go up. Oh that will take me out of the game if the $$$ goes up. Well play now!!

This guy at 3 hours ran past my 10K plus Zu Audio Def 2 speakers. At 6/9 hours I heard tunes coming out of them that was in line with the much praise it has received in the Fourms. Want bottom end go get a JL. Get two of them!!

So you want a deal. Ask mom for 2K and have yourself a blast. Very few times in this insane hobby do you find gold this pure. Def 15K+ speaker going on here.

I feel like little Mike L Jr. now.
I'm somewhat amazed at myself for continuing to follow this thread, since I have received exactly ZERO response to my email asking Evolution Acoustics for information on dealers, availability and pricing. I realize the owners of EA are busy getting their new Chinese speaker project off the ground, but finding good office help should not be difficult.

I thank Byron for nailing the issues with this company in his comments that I quote here, for all of us to ponder one more time.

1. Long production delays damage trust.
2. Large unanticipated price increases damage trust.
3. Slow responses to customer inquires damage trust.
4. Arguments on internet forums damage trust.

There are a lot of good speakers on the market. But this particular speaker manufacturer is clearly not interested in counting me among its happy and satisfied customers. As a result, there is no longer any reason for me to consider spending my hard-earned cash with Evolution Acoustics.

Disappointed in Canada