Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Ouch. Any rebuttal to this allegation?

This would not be the first example of such subterfuge in audio. It is a "business" after all. Audiophiles are prone to a Polly Annish vision and forget about the sordid underbelly of the hobby....
I am not taking sides here, just my experience at an audio show for what it is worth. I attended the 2012 Newport Beach Audio Show specifically to listen to speakers and heard dozens of them, mostly costly designs that cost in excess of $18K/pair. IMO, the overwhelming majority of them sounded cold, sterile, clinical, bright, boomy in the bass, and with a flat soundstage. Maybe it was the rooms, I don't know. But there were five or six speakers that sounded like live music--I have 4 sons who all play music, as does my wife. Only two of these natural-sounding speakers were inexpensive and one was the Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne. So I bought a pair and they are the best speakers I have had in my system, including some that cost $40K. And I can say that Jonathan Tinn has always been an honest gentleman, at least in my own experience.
The Tinnman lays down the gauntlet. Good stuff. Ackman, who is your source? If they are affiliated with Magico, it holds no water....
Mr Tinn, I actually own a MicroOne, and also the Q3. I like the Micro, and for the money, in my office, they are hard to beat, but not without issues (fatiguing tweeter...). They are not in the same league as the Magico Q or S series, and for the money, I am not expecting them to be. I did hear the big EA and I don't think that they are nearly as interesting as the Micro. IF anyone was silly enough to sold his Q7 thinking that the big EA will be "Micro good times 10", he's got some heavy duty disappointment coming his way.
I find it funny that you are trying to "sale" a Q7, with the verbiage you advertise them. After all, who in his right mind will want to buy them after what you are saying in your ad or posts?? I am also wondering who are you threatening with comments like "If this nonsense continues, ..."? This is truly a new low point here on the forum.I must say your guerrilla marketing techniques and aggressive conducts are off putting.