focal 1038be or sopra 2

TRYING TO DECIDE ON THE FOCAL 1038 BE OR THE SOPRA 2  ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS
givin2u

Never was much of a fan of Focals but after hearing the Sopra 2's in a lengthy audition a few weeks ago at AXPONA, made me change my mind.  It sounded nothing like past Focals I have heard.

I thought it was the best sounding speaker I heard in it's price range at the show.

OP,
Why are your screaming (CAPS) in all your posts?
Or is that normal for you?
CAPITAL LETTERS  DON'T  SCREAM, THEY INDICATE CONCERN YOURSELF WITH THE MESSAGE NOT HOW IT'S WRITTEN. ONE OF THE PROBLEMS I NOTICE WITH FORUMS TOO MUCH TIME SPENT ON NONSENSE  AND NOT THE ISSUE.
Post removed 
Post removed 
The Sopras are excellent. Very different from the 1038be. The Sopras borrow heavily from the Utopia line. They have amazing low level resolution and are very synergistic with certain solid state amps, especially Naim. They need a nice, robust amp to make them come alive but once they do watch out. And the fit and finish is commensurate with a large company with deep pockets. No expense or detail was spared on the cosmetics. Black is stunning in person.
I own the 1038be and have heard the sopras but not in the same room. Both are excellent. I use the 1038s with either a  Mark levinson 532H amp and a Prima Luna tube amp. I usually listen to music with the tube amp and with tv/movies I use the levinson