Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Hi Steve,
You would think a moderator would recognize a long post with its glossy salesmanship wording as a copy and paste and simply not post it. Especially from certain recognized posters.
Hi Steve, I am still waiting on the post office to deliver the cord. I guess I was not home to sign for it when they came by.
As far as Ebm is concerned, well he is a fanboy for stealth, which usually means much more money.
Kedoades- I understand EBM's passion for Stealth.
I was big Indra fan before I started designing cables.
So Steve has offered trade-up towards Halo provided I pay full pop for a 1m Halo IC @ $4,000. Seriously? How am I going to feel (like I am now with the original Reflections that I paid $2k for) when Halo 'V2' is launched a year or so from now, and being 'consistently auctioned' (like the Reflection V2 are at a fraction of the original's price) at say $800-$1,000, when I paid $4,000 a year earlier for a product that is apparently 'improved', and at a fraction of the retail price of the original version. Are any other cable companies employing this strategy? Furthermore, Steve can not be called to discuss any of this- only contacted through Audiogon. Being a web-based marketer, Gabriel Gold could disappear tomorrow, and THEN what would happen to resale on these cables? All that being said, in his defence, I will say that Steve is good to deal with, and I do still like the GG cables- the marketing strategy, not so much...