Has anyone had eperience with the new sony xa5400e

Just wanted to see how many people have actually used this player and what were there thoughts on it
jonnyblaze
WHAT THE HELL I WANT, Is exactly what Ive seen on here the guy just after you who actually made a productive post was just what I was looking for. He told me just what I was looking for he said its not the end all player, infact he sold it for somthing he said was much better, this to me establishes credibility for what he says afterwards, which is he thought the player couldnt be beat for anything under 5k. That is the kind of post I enjoy reading and can help a guy make a educated choice.
I very much appretiate every one that has posted on here, this thread has been so helpfull, It seems that sony player must be quite a player.
I love the Sony 5400 es. I have compared it to many much more expensive players such as the Ayre, McIntosh, Arcam, all of which were good and had many strengths. However, my vote goes for the Sony for overall sound quality, ease of use and function. I have owned 11 different brands and models by the way, including another Sony.
Am replacing a Rega Planet. Strongly leaning toward the 5400. But also considering a Modded Oppo BDP-83SE at a lot more money. Even an older Sony XA900ES modded by Wright(&Kern). Anyone ever had a chance to compare these? Or feel like expressing an opinion (even if you have heard them)?

Will be used with Pass Aleph 5 amp & P Preamp, Cardas Golden Cross cabling.