Has anyone had eperience with the new sony xa5400e

Just wanted to see how many people have actually used this player and what were there thoughts on it
jonnyblaze
I very much appretiate every one that has posted on here, this thread has been so helpfull, It seems that sony player must be quite a player.
I love the Sony 5400 es. I have compared it to many much more expensive players such as the Ayre, McIntosh, Arcam, all of which were good and had many strengths. However, my vote goes for the Sony for overall sound quality, ease of use and function. I have owned 11 different brands and models by the way, including another Sony.
Am replacing a Rega Planet. Strongly leaning toward the 5400. But also considering a Modded Oppo BDP-83SE at a lot more money. Even an older Sony XA900ES modded by Wright(&Kern). Anyone ever had a chance to compare these? Or feel like expressing an opinion (even if you have heard them)?

Will be used with Pass Aleph 5 amp & P Preamp, Cardas Golden Cross cabling.
I own the Sony 5400 and it is a true bargain and IMO nothing can beat it for under $4000. I can tell you one thing ot is a breakthough in Upgrades the Terafirma lite masterclock for it is so much more and addresses
many things that all others did not .I heard this unit before and after and the previous clock was a Audiocom 4 .
This destroyed itI am getting their top clock which is $2650, which is a external clock . the Lite versionis totally internal and is $1550 .My tech actually is taking a few hundred off in may, check them out
I failed to mention the 5400 is allready good with the
Swiss TerraFirma clock you would be hard pressed to find better at $10k , for it went toe to toe with a Sony 9000
with the highest previous mod #7 .That is saying loads for a total investment at under $3500 !