Have you had enough of Classic Rock?

Anyone out there feel like I do?
ishkabibil
Getting to the end of the Classic Rock list to make a judgement seems impossible to even come close to in one life time. So the thought of being done with Classic Rock doesn't register in my brain. Same goes for any genre.
Yes I have for along time...It isn't that all classic rock is bad because there is a lot of great classic rock. The corporate owned stations that run the airways and their damn playlist have ruined that, if I ever hear Stairway to Heaven or Free bird again it would be too soon! The gentleman that mentioned K-SHE on here is right about that classic show but other than that you can hear the same crap at the same time daily and that is why I left that station years ago. The same corporation that owns that station owns all of St Louis radio except for the small guys and independents and ALL HAVE DAILY PLAYLIST! Thank god for independents out there and the actual DJ's that play none of the hits all of the time! Also there was a comment on here about nothing since the 80's worth hearing, sorry dude but you are missing a ton of great music and new artist out there! You just have to listen for them at the right place with out the commercials to boot!
I have not intentionally listened to the radio in decades.  So, whatever is over played I am not exposed to very often. I typically do not play the same CD in my house (or car)  more than once a month or so.  When I first buy a CD, I may play it 3 or 4 times before I catalog it. And many times I only play it once before I do. 
@michaelgreenaudioI have to disagree...

If you look at Classic Rock in its composition....lyric...Improvisation of any solo which is mostly guitar or keys its set meaning it has little improvisation. Now this is still brilliant in its own right but it has a particular boundry it cannot cross before it loses its form..that said If you look at Jazz...one can listen to say Someday My Prince will Come and after the initial verse is played it becomes more than just one song as each artist as with Jazz gives his or hers own interpretation.

I think its safe to say Rocks sheer bravado in its rhythm and lyrics can lose its lustre for some as we age.

I guess music is fashion, but still, its a mystery to me how and why America has neglected the jazz.
I can understand the influence of the media, the sex revolution and all the stuff that has changed in the society, all accompanied with ceratin changes in the music, but looking it from purely aesthetic or even better, from quality standards, majority of rock music is a just simple product made for teens.
Todays nostalgia about it only shows that todays music is even worse.