Help with direction

Hi all, first time poster but have been avidly reading on this site. I’ve been able to purchase some quality components but without an understanding of where I want to go/end up. I’d love some advice on what to do next. 

Due to time commitments between work and young kids, I haven’t been able to complete building my home system. I’ve drilled down deep a few weeks at a time and first decided I wanted a vintage tube based McIntosh system.

Amps: From my reading I found fans of the MC225,MC30s, and MC240. I’ve purchased outstanding examples of each, all gone through with new caps, etc. 

Preamp: Just bought an excellent condition C2300 with selling points being MC phono stage, 1/4 inch headphone jack. 

TT: Rega RP8 with Exact MM cartridge

Speakers: Original 1979 Klipsch Heresy and Magnepan 0.7. Would love bigger but for now my listening space is in the basement—wife likes unobtrusive Sonos in living room etc. 

Miscellaneous: Sennheiser HD800 headphones, Schiit Bifrost DAC, Woo Audio WA2 headphone amp (can also function as basic preamp but have the C2300 now). 

Space, goals: My listening room now is a small 12x12 room with low 7 foot ceiling which is why I bought the small Klipsch Heresy speakers to start. I was thinking about putting the C2300 with the MC225, the Rega RP8 and Klipsch speakers down there for now. 
We have a cabin with a fairly big 30 x20 room with 15 foot peaked ceiling. My longer term vision was to move the C2300 out there with the MC30 monoblocks and digital source with the cheap Schiit Bifrost DAC and annold MacBook with some downloaded HDtracks (no internet available there). I’d use the Magnepans to start and maybe upgrade speakers eventually. If I do that, I’d probably sell the MC240 which isn’t being used and get a MX110Z or similar vintage preamp to stick with my home based MC225 and Rega/Klipsch system.

I haven’t hooked any of this up yet and have no sense yet how things will sound together. As I mentioned, I’ve made these purchases here and there and can’t help but feel I’ve got a schizophrenic collection of expensive components. Would really appreciate “solutions “ that make use of what I have, how you would mate these components. 

Thanks!!!
vagrouser
vagrouser
I’d love some advice on what to do next ... I haven’t hooked any of this up yet and ... Would really appreciate “solutions “ that make use of what I have.
1. Connect together the equipment that you have and power up.
2. Listen to some music that you like.
3. Report back.

I think the Heresys are just about perfect in a 12 x 12 x 7 room.  Small enough space to invoke boundary gain to squeeze a bit more extension down low.  I have my Hersys in a 13 x 13 x 10 room and I really feel/hear nothing lacking except for that bottom octave.  From my experience, Heresys and Hersy IIs are not really amplifier picky at all so your McIntosh gear should be pretty awesome.

Bill
The Heresys will work well with the old Macs.  The Magnapans will want  more power.  Both speakers will benefit from integrating subs.

The Macs are an odd choice.  They certainly look cool, and sound fantastic with the right speakers, but there is newer stuff out there that will be less colored and will perform adequately for less $$.  But if you like the lush warmth of tube amps and dig that '60s vibe, you are on the right track!  Save up for some Cornwalls or Klipschorns!