Help with settng Lyngdorf 2170

Does anyone here knows if I can use the Lyndorf 2170 just as a room correction unit?  I have a decent system setup but my room needs a lot of room treatments.  Does the RoomPerfect works if I have the pre-amp going into the Lyndorf and out from the Lyndorf to the power-amp.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
myaudio168
Sell the unit as you it is untended to be used as a complete system. Lyngdorf sells a piece just for room correction.
Sell the unit as you it is untended to be used as a complete system. Lyngdorf sells a piece just for room correction.

+1
Sorry for my typos! The unit is being completely under utilized as you intend to use it. I would just sell it and get the the stand alone RP unit. That’s all. Makes far more sense.
Post removed 
I have not try it yet. Just want to know if it can be done before going crazy with rearranging the cables.  I am still using it as the main unit.  With the RP on,  the bass is tighter but the soundstage is not as deep and warm as mine system.  

It can be tweaked with cables and conditioning to get exactly what you want. Need to use Duelund speaker and IC wire.  A good power cord that is also all about tone like the Duelund wire.  These will make you smile. The Lyngdorf likes full bodied and natural tone wire hooked up to it.  Avoid any cabling that is more focused on detail and speed.  Avoid silver and silver coated copper in speaker cabling. 

A nice balanced conditioner also helps the 2170 display greater  midrange bloom and warmth. 

Finally, the USB input is the best sounding. 

Just sharing my experiences and how I managed to go tubeless and still be happy. 
Everything you mentioned above,  I have.  It just sounded different from what I am used to.  I guess i will try to use it as a pre- amp. because I room correction works really well.  If that does not work,  then I'll replace this for the RP-1.  Thanks for the suggestions. 
Post removed 
No we all can have very different experiences with the same gear.  Part of the deal and reality of this endeavor and interest. Enjoy however. 
Post removed