High end Dual

Does anyone remember that mid 80's attempt by Dual to compete with the sota at that time? I bought this 3 hung sprung Dual in gloss piano black for a grand which I returned after a couple days,... complete garbage. 3 pods housing the suspension kinda like an Oracle. I don't remember the model and I can't find it anywhere on the net.
Anyone?
csontos
Well, if there IS no historical record of such a TT. and you are certain. Then to me, there are really only two possibliities.. That is someone was 'pulling your leg'. IE the rebadged some other brand, perhaps to trick someone else and you just happened to see it.   The only other possibility s it was a experimental table one off, never brought to production.
I bought it at a high end shop in London, ON., Canada in around 1987. I don't remember the name of the shop.
High-end Dual tables of the time were the CS5000, CS7000 and the Golden One - all variants on the same design.  None had suspension pods although all were suspension designs.  I own a CS5000 and 3 other Duals at the moment.  For the time the contemporary Duals were very good tables, designed around an arm (the ULM) most suited for high compliance cartridges.  
You can argue the point but I know what I bought. Sooner or later it will appear.