Ifi Spdif purifier

Picked one of these up on a whim. Haven't had a chance to listen to much music yet but watching 2 channel tv through the Fire TV is much improved. Voices are so much more easy to understand and I dont have to turn it up near as much. Anyone have experience with this guy. 
mofojo

I use it for my smart TV and cable box as well as my Blu-ray player  because it passes Dolby Digital signal. Big difference to reduce jitter, just like I do with 2-channel PCM using my Synchro-Mesh.

Steve N.

Empirical Audio

I added an iPurifier to my transport and DAC combo after it was recommended to me by a forum member. I was told for optimal performance it would need an LPS.
With that said, I was not impressed using it in my 2-channel system with the stock wall-wart.

After allowing 200 hours run-in time, music was still sounding anaemic, lacking low-end extension, a narrow soundstage. But it did improve detail.
I suspected that I had a jitter issue and needed a reclocker (the trial period for the iFi had expired) so I ordered a LPS with a large torroidal transformer and high quality caps. The improvement in SQ was astonishing with XL dynamics, wide and deep soundstaging, and music that had real weight to it. I finally had a system that was non-fatiguing.

I already had decent components; Audio Note Dac and PS Audio PWT. The iFi was a low cost solution to improve my digital.