Integrated amp recommendation around 3k (I need more power!)

Hi everyone,

Yep, another of those "which amp would you recommend" questions.  My system is settling in very nicely recently.  I've bounced around with speakers quite a bit, but I keep returning to little Harbeth P3esr.  They fit my room well and sound beautiful. However, they have a sensitivity of only 83db.  Right now, my system is comprised of the following:  VPI Traveler Turntable w/Clearaudio Maestro V2 cartridge, Croft RIAA phono stage, and the LFD LE V integrated.  As nice as the LFD is sonically, it just falls a bit short on power 65wpc into 8ohms) with the little Harbeths.

So, I'm looking to move to a more powerful integrated amp.  I'm certainly not a headbanger (or I'd have different speakers), but I would like to have ample headroom and current to maximize the P3s.  I'm looking at a budget of around $3k, used or new.  As I have an all analog 2-channel rig, I don't need a DAC, subwoofer outs, tone controls, balance, etc.  Heck, don't even care about a remote.  Just good, clean, dynamic power. 

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

Best, Scott
smrex13
Maybe consider one of Yamaha's analog integrateds like the A-S1000, A-S2000, A-S1100, or A-S2100.  All are spec'd at "90w/ch@8ohms" and "140w/ch@4ohms minimum(140w for A-S1000) and I assure you these amps are beasts with the A-S1000 being the lightest at 48.5 pounds.  Prices vary from around $800 refurbished for the A-S1000 to $2200.00 refurbished for the A-S2100.  Used a little lower and new a bit higher.  

Bill
Thanks for the recommendations!

@Yogiboy - I should probably trust your recommendation as you were spot on about the Harbeths.  The CJ was on my short list to begin with, so that's a very likely candidate.

The Yamaha is interesting, and I've heard great things about it.  A little concerned that 90 watts might not be quite enough, but from what I've heard it's a pretty powerful 90.

Keep the suggestions coming!  

Thanks, Scott
Let me play devil's advocate here...What do you expect a more powerful amp to do for you driving those? The 5" plastic cone woofer doesn't reproduce anything at all below ~70hz and rolls over a bunch of even mid and upper bass. The Stereophile review hints by mentioning "gravitating to small group recordings". Probably because midrange is great w/these and they can't do powerful. As a replacement for the BBC monitors when Harbeth lost the license, they are more of a studio monitor than a full range room filler.
Borrow something to test your theory or do an in-home demo before you spend. Cheers,
Spencer 
Coda fits the bill.... Unison 3.3 or a newer CSI or even Newer CSIB... All are very similar,  If you can find a Unison,  it will be more like $1100,  the CSI/CSIB will tap your budget,  but in all cases, your looking at 300 into 8 ohms and 600 into 4.... These are all nice sounding units. 
Good Luck,
Tim
+1 sbank
I use mine with a 70 watt amp and it is plenty. When you double the power it will give you only 3 db more. The Harbeth is not a headbanger type of speaker. But of course more power will do no harm.
Happy hunting!
Yogiboy