Interconnects with Meridian 508.24?

any suggestions on cable selection? balanced or unbalanced?
s2k_dude
The unit is balanced throughout according to Meridian. I use PGS Gold balanced. I had been using RCA Prior. I think the Balanced format gives a little blacker noise free background. Steve
I use Audioquest Lapis, RCA. Only reason I don't use balanced is because my pre-amp is CJ.
I use XLO's and am very happy. The bottom line is what sounds good in your system overall. Good luck and happy listening.
I switched from Cardas Golden Cross (RCA) to Alpha Core Goertz Sapphire (XLR, silver and flat). The change yielded better treble definition, but with a slight dimunition of bass output.
I use HT Pro-Silway Mk IIs with my 508.24 and throughout my system. I also use RCA because my preamp is not balanced. The Pro-Silways were a significant improvement over the other brands I tried (DH-Labs, Audioquest--middle range, and kimber select). If you can use the balanced, though, go for it. I've heard a lot of comments similar to that of 7671 above.

k
I'm using FMS Zero XLR from my 508.24, and Transparent Ref from pre to amp, and amp to speakers. Very open, extended, and transparent sounding. Nice synergy w/Transparent. If the rest of your system is a true balanced design you may get better results using XLR through out.