Is my Carver M500t too much horsepower for my Boston A200's?

As mentioned above..am I safe to run the amp with my A200"s?

Thank you
ishkabibil
It does not have too much "horsepower" but it has way too low resolution for that speaker systems Carver products are one dimensional they have essentially no resolution at all.
clipping can kill just about anything....depends on what you mean by “run”..... keep it sane and you should be fine. enjoy the music and the holiday !
best
Jim
@clearthink 

Thank you for the reply.

I have as in my other posts listenend to many amps....to say the M500t has no resolution at all makes no sense to me.

Not to be bragadocciius...My current setup will embarrass many higher end systems put together.  I dont want this to go down that path....I simply asked about power and would it be too much?

Post removed 
Agree with op about his Carver. Carver amps have good resolution. I would call the complaint "sour grapes’ and ignore it completely. I owned two Carver amps in the 1980’s to the early 90’s and loved them. I moved to a Forte’4a. An amplifier which was highly regarded and only slightly better than the Carver I owned.
I would have no problem using a Carver amplifier.         
Agree a high powered amp is never 'too much power'. The same way a 20 amp AC wall outlet can power a 0.2 watt night light! Where is the rest of the power? In reserve... and NOT a problem.
Just to mention there is one scenario a really big amp and small speakers is a fail. Say you are having a party. Some drunken fool think it would be 'funny' to crank it up 'all the way' and before you can turn it down your speakers are fried.    Or you like to listen at 120dB and think it is just great the people two blocks away can also enjoy the music you are playing...     
I sold a small (cheap) subwoofer to some co workers. Naturally they wanted the money back after they blew it up during a party six months later...The fact they were sure it was faulty since they had no problem saying they were playing it 'really loud' in a room full of drunken fools.... When it just stopped. Now whose fault is that except mine??? They were clueless and I did not hand them anything except my condolences.
I always felt that Carver amps had plenty of resolution, except the Phase Linear 700.