Isolation feet/cones for PS Audio NuWave DSD DAC

Hey all,

I am debating between Large DH Cones and Herbies Tenderfeet.
Anyone have experience specifically with this DAC?

Thanks!
itsikhefez
Not trying to be contentious but isn’t the question of DH Cones vs Herbie’s Tenderfeet also a question about the relative merits of vibration draining vs vibration damping/isolation?

I’ve read at least one "expert" recommendation to use both: a hard cone (brass in this particular article) under a component (point facing down) to drain vibration into a wood plinth and a softer elastomeric footer between the wood plinth and the equipment rack shelf to provide vibration damping/isolation.

I’m not arguing for or against anything here, just wanted to provide a slightly different context for considering the OP’s question.
ghosthouse
Not trying to be contentious but isn’t the question of DH Cones vs Herbie’s Tenderfeet also a question about the relative merits of vibration draining vs vibration damping/isolation?

I’ve read at least one "expert" recommendation to use both: a hard cone (brass in this particular article) under a component (point facing down) to drain vibration into a wood plinth and a softer elastomeric footer between the wood plinth and the equipment rack shelf to provide vibration damping/isolation.

>>>>A valid point. However, it is actually the case that when DH Cones are used in BOTH locations, under the component AND under the plinth, the sound is even better. This is not to say damping doesn't have it's place as capacitors, CD transports, transformers, chassis, etc. should be damped.

Thanks, Geoff.  The DH site's shopping cart is out of service right now.  Anyone know if the prices shown for the various cones are for individual pieces or for a set of 3 (as sold)?  Might have to try some.  
Do you mean the DH site or Golden Sound? The DH (Diamond Hardness) Cones are sold by Golden Sound. 
Yup...the Golden Sound shopping cart seems to be down.  Curious how these things are priced.  See link here and scroll down to see their message about the cart.

http://www.goldensound.com/store/c3/DH_Cones.html