Isolation platform for non suspended turntable?

I am currently using an SME 10 turntable on the top tier shelf of a Sanus System CF-5 component rack. I have heard recommendations for the Townshend seismic sink, Bright Star Audio componenets (e.g. Air mass 3 in conjunction with a BIG ROCK,), and Symposium Ultra isolation platform. I also hear the Sound of Silence products are very good but are a little pricey. Do any of the Audiogon members have any suggestions/recommendations?
chuckaolcom
Vibration control products that are constructed from materials that ring (stone, metal, glass, etc.) or materials that resonate (wood, acrylic, plexiglas, plastic, etc.) should be avoided.

What does that leave? :-)
Try this:

http://home.att.net/~ptmconsulting/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-664443.html

Maple butcher block under the TT with DIY rollerblocks under that. Worked better that anything spongy that I tried. Better isolation from the kids running through the room. Great focus, musicality, speed and dynamics. Spongy things tended to creat a mushy sound and had less effective child born vibration isolation :-)

Another option would be to build a sand base seismic sink type of device (if you have the room for it and can bear the extra weight).

Enjoy,
Bob
Bob, I could never float that past the wife. Seriously low WAF. I've got a 1/2 piece of plexiglass sitting on some vibrapods. This set up eliminated a ton of feedback I was getting. My "rack" is a decorative wall unit and is fairly unstable. Without the platform I couldn't even listen to my TT, the feedback was so bad. Now it's fine. Good enough, anyway.