Isolation platform for non suspended turntable?

I am currently using an SME 10 turntable on the top tier shelf of a Sanus System CF-5 component rack. I have heard recommendations for the Townshend seismic sink, Bright Star Audio componenets (e.g. Air mass 3 in conjunction with a BIG ROCK,), and Symposium Ultra isolation platform. I also hear the Sound of Silence products are very good but are a little pricey. Do any of the Audiogon members have any suggestions/recommendations?
chuckaolcom
Try this:

http://home.att.net/~ptmconsulting/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-664443.html

Maple butcher block under the TT with DIY rollerblocks under that. Worked better that anything spongy that I tried. Better isolation from the kids running through the room. Great focus, musicality, speed and dynamics. Spongy things tended to creat a mushy sound and had less effective child born vibration isolation :-)

Another option would be to build a sand base seismic sink type of device (if you have the room for it and can bear the extra weight).

Enjoy,
Bob
Bob, I could never float that past the wife. Seriously low WAF. I've got a 1/2 piece of plexiglass sitting on some vibrapods. This set up eliminated a ton of feedback I was getting. My "rack" is a decorative wall unit and is fairly unstable. Without the platform I couldn't even listen to my TT, the feedback was so bad. Now it's fine. Good enough, anyway.
I made a DIY sand box from 3/4 MDF with a seperate plinth for my turntable motor and table. If you have a friend with a shop you can make one for $75 or so. Mine holds about 75 lbs of sand and does and excellent job of eliminating vibration. I also have it on a beefy, DIY, cherry pillar, Birch, European pilewood, two shelve unit that is extremely stable, which looks fantastic. All of this rest on a cement floor with a pad and carpeting over it.