Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
Jon2020 was right! SWCRABVHWI!

You are a great bunch. In a way you all held my hand and walked me through what seemed like a difficult but exciting journey. I really value your input and support. It was like having really good friends who I could talk to. All through the process you were kind and thoughtful. Once again, THANK YOU ALL very much. And thank you for the birthday wishes. July 4th was a big day for me here in Canada.

I am now a proud owner of a JR 625 S2 amp and Aeris DAC. It is a great amp. I am very happy. This is something I can live with and build upon. Maybe add a tube amp or the JR Corus down the line. I will start a thread when that time comes. LOL. 

So, I guess this thread comes to a happy ending — and everyone lives happily ever after. R
If you like Wilson sound it might make more sense to first upgrade to Sophia or Sasha before dealing with preamp thing.
Can't be sure but I suspect that your power amp now outclasses your speakers. This is a good thing but not the best thing.
Hmmm. Inna didn't you suggest that rinpoche explore Lamm and Gryphon with her speakers? Now you're suggesting that the Rowland might outclass her speakers. Help me understand why you recommended those and not something a step down from the  Rowland given your comment above; I'm not quite tracking - txs