Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
If you like Wilson sound it might make more sense to first upgrade to Sophia or Sasha before dealing with preamp thing.
Can't be sure but I suspect that your power amp now outclasses your speakers. This is a good thing but not the best thing.
Hmmm. Inna didn't you suggest that rinpoche explore Lamm and Gryphon with her speakers? Now you're suggesting that the Rowland might outclass her speakers. Help me understand why you recommended those and not something a step down from the  Rowland given your comment above; I'm not quite tracking - txs
The speakers are fabulous. And they really fit with the JR amp.

During this whole process I contacted a JR dealer in the US. He said, "I think the Sabrinas are the absolute best speaker on the market in their price range." Now you might not agree and that could cause a whole other discussion (and maybe even a contentious one). Also, I can't say since I don't know that many speakers, but from the things I have heard while auditioning the various amps, they are (to my ears) excellent.

Also, so far they sound wonderful with the JR. They might be small and of course I could go bigger, but size is an issue in my home. For now, they sound really really really good. I am very happy with them.

Of course there are always better pieces out there, but I really need to just settle in to this for now and be happy. And I am!! You should hear them. They are very sweet. Thank inna.