Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche

Hi RinPoche, is the M625 your own unit now, or is it a demo that you need to return to Angie, and then will receive your own unit in the new year?

Sorry... Slightly confused. Guido 

I was under the impression that the dealer's  demonstration unit was purchased by Rinpoche. 
Charles, 
I kept the demo. It was new and is still breaking in. This is it. 
Hope that helps to clarify. 
Rinpoche, 
Sorry, I was confused also. I'm glad you settled on the amp. Take your time putting together your system and enjoy the ride. It took me a very long time to get to this point.  What helped me was going to RMAF last year. I'm came away with a real understanding of what sound I preferred. Not what was best, but what my preferences were. 
rinpoche,

By all accounts, the Wireworld Platinum cables ricred is using with his Rowland gear are excellent and that should be a solid bet.

Don't let anyone turn you off of the Audioquest interconnects though.  I use Niagara's which are a recent vintage AQ silver cable that are detailed, smooth...just great.  They can be had at bargain prices when purchased used.  The WEL cables you mentioned should be better by a good margin and are showing up at near 80% off here occasionally.  They would be hard to beat.