Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
Hello Ricred 1, 
I don't have another amp at home. I bought the JR 625 and I love that everyone on this discussion has been so supportive and helpful. I am very happy.

My Wilson dealer just got the Coda in. I have a friend who is looking for a used amp. So, sorry if this was confusing. It isn't for me -- I have already made my decision. Now I am on to cables!!! And next year or if I win a lottery (LOL) I will add a pre-amp to complete the system and have many hours of happy listening. 

Sorry for any confusion. R

Hi RinPoche, is the M625 your own unit now, or is it a demo that you need to return to Angie, and then will receive your own unit in the new year?

Sorry... Slightly confused. Guido 

I was under the impression that the dealer's  demonstration unit was purchased by Rinpoche. 
Charles, 
I kept the demo. It was new and is still breaking in. This is it. 
Hope that helps to clarify. 
Rinpoche, 
Sorry, I was confused also. I'm glad you settled on the amp. Take your time putting together your system and enjoy the ride. It took me a very long time to get to this point.  What helped me was going to RMAF last year. I'm came away with a real understanding of what sound I preferred. Not what was best, but what my preferences were.