Job Integrated Amp.

Became available a few days ago. Placed my order immediately upon receiving an email from a an employee there. Now I anxiously await.
djverne

I’m not so sure that’s even necessary. The Job INTegrated is a wonderful all in one solution for someone who wants a modest system that plays way higher than its price. Especially if someone is an all digital user, the Job INTegrated is spectacular. Sweet, articulate, wonderful tone, surprising bass and a deep sound stage. For the price of admission, it does not get any better than this. As long as your speakers are not too difficult to drive, give it a shot, you’ll be amazed.

I have a feeling that devilboy might have been able to optimize his system with a different speaker cable choice. Some think cables don't matter, I absolutely believe they can make a huge difference. They can make or break a system.

Would be really interesting to have an additional "professional review"...

It has been a while but I still love my Job integrated. It has a midband airiness nothing else comes close to. BUT two things are mandatory: replace the power chord with something decent and you need to add footers.I have tried Cereballs (no difference) and then MagicHexa isolation pods Mk2 - $59 - night and day transformation for me. The amp just just frees itself. I have Pass Labs and Rogers amps at 10x the price but the integrated can do things these others cannot. One reviewer noted a bass hump and he is correct. The volume at a certain position suddenly pumps the bass. For 1700 it is phenomenal and I won't be selling mine. 
Hmm,.. still got mine on the standard power cord. I'm skeptical. 299 USD is a lot of money compared to the amp itself. Could you recommend a power cord that does the trick and doesn't break the bank? Thanks.